Saturday, 23 June 2007

SU SWAP

This is my swap for our first regional meeting in NZ - no one is sure what to expect but most of us in our group are making about 20 swaps to trade. I decided to use one of my latest buys - the All Natural set. I had not seen this set much so I decided to look up splitcoaststampers for an example and loved everything about this one I copied. There was one more step that they had which I didn't include and that was a band of old olive c/s at the bottom. I also stapled the tag. Colours are chocolate chip, creamy caramel, Old Olive, glorious green and pixie pink.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool!! Those browns look like chocolate - good enough to eat

Anonymous said...

Yeah, so yum and they go so well with the pink too.

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hey Lissa that's cool, cutting out enough for 20 cards must have taken quite a while! Looking forward to receiving mine tomorrow!! - Rachael