Sunday, 15 July 2007

Fame

Stamped with a hilarious bunch of ladies yesterday at a pre-school called Fame in Whangaparoa. We did two projects and one was a purse card that I keep meaning to do a tutorial on. It probably already has been done but hey, it will be a first for me. (I usually do the pleated frock as a first lesson - less thinking). I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did. They are scrapbookers and it showed in their work that they knew what they were doing. Great work ladies and thanks Jane. I hope they invite me back. :) (I'm smiling because I told them to check my blog out lol).
I also stopped at a Scrapbooking shop at Silverdale and raided their bargain bin. The metal embellishments were going for four packets for $2. Couldn't pass that up plus they had these packets of gorgeous glitter cards. So much for just looking. :) I also gave Ashlee's mom the frame below that I had made for her daughter. She loved it. UUggh - back to school tomorrow. Better go and do some planning.

No comments: