Wednesday, 11 July 2007

Holiday Programme

This is one of todays projects of our two day holiday programme in Highbury. I forgot to take the camera so I don't have any pics but they did some great work. I was very impressed with these future stampers in the making. Awesome. I loved being with them. There were 24 girls with the oldest being 13 and the youngest seven. We used the Headline Alphabet and I had the girls put down their birth dates yesterday (which I typed up and printed last night) then had them use the large oval or key tag to them punch out. We also did a purse card and a book of coupons using the Create a Coupon set. These are my 12 and 11 year olds who were very keen and quite capable of taking instructions so they were able to move forward a little faster. Yesterday we did the pleated skirt and then after lunch I let them create their own. Interesting! My little seven year olds took a little bit more work but I so loved their enthusiasm. Yesterday they all stuck their work up on the counter top for display and I just had to take a shot of them. After that I just completely forgot to take photos so I was so glad to get these which is a shame because each of the four tables had a different set of inks, cs colours and stamp sets with same project. Well done girls.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Wow, looks like all the kids were having fun and they did a wonderful job! The card with the name is beautiful! Kids love personalized cards!

Maria

Nancy Grant said...

Adorable!

Tiffany Hodge said...

Wow, looks like all the kids were having fun and they did a wonderful job! The card with the name is beautiful! Kids love personalized cards! Maria